I have been CrossFitting for 5 years and coaching CrossFit for 4 and a half years. I have a military background and played rugby until my early 20s. I get a thrill out of most mental and physical challenges. My approach to coaching is a fun one. I love seeing people smile, whether its due to crushing a goal, hitting a PR or just having a good time. The more fun the better the results.
As a competitive CrossFitter, I have competed in a lot of local comps where I have had a handful of podium finishes. I also competed in the team format at the 2015 Pacific Regionals. I am here to help so please pick my brain!
- Cert III Gym Instructor
- Cert IV Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Certified Coach Level 1
- CrossFit Certified Coach Level 2
- Club Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach
- State Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach
- Chek Holistic Lifestyle Coach Course
- Australian Institute of Kettlebells Level 1&2
- UCanRow2 Instructor Course
- Senior First Aid