Leave the kiddos to us while you get your sweat on! Our “Cub House” crèche facility is offered to all members to ensure you are supported in achieving your fitness goals. Our awesome (& qualified) crèche staff will keep your kids entertained ensuring you have nothing to worry about… we’re sure the only trouble you might have is convincing them to come home with you when you’re done working out! The “Cub House” has designated areas for different age groups ensuring kids are entertained and socializing with other kids of similar ages as well as heaps of toys and activities to keep them engaged.
Our creche welcomes cubs from eight weeks to six years old during school hours and up to 13 years old for our PM and Saturday hours.
Bookings are essential to secure your cubs attendance. If you do not have a booking, you risk being turned away as ratios cannot be exceeded as we staff based on our bookings.
In November of 2015 we launched our new online booking system through Yep Bookings. Parents can now book, cancel and manage their bookings through this portal and their individual login.
To get started on our online system please follow the below few steps:
- There is a ‘new registration’ option at the top right once you click ‘login’
- Enter all of your details to set up your own account
- You will receive an email to activate your account and begin booking
- Once you’ve logged in- the booking system allows you to book up to one week in advance and it separated into two tabs- ‘under 12 months’ and ‘over 12 months’ so please book your children into the appropriate tab
- Crèche tickets will still be managed at reception and the sign-in sheet upon drop off and collection is still required
In order to provide this service for as many members as possible – children can be left in the “Cub House” for a maximum of 2 hours per visit. Fees are $3 for one hour, $4 for 1.5 hours and $5 for two hours – prices are per child. Members can ONLY bring their own children and must remain on premises at all times.
*While we aim to provide most things for your child we ask that you bring along Nappies & Wipes or Pull-Up Training Pants if required, along with drink in a plastic cup or bottle with a lid. Please remember to label all belongings.
Please see a friendly staff member for more information.
Creche Hours Cockburn:
- Monday to Friday (AM): 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Saturday (AM): 6:45am to 11:30am
- Monday, to Thursday (PM): 3:15pm to 7:30pm
Creche Hours Canning Vale:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 12pm
- Monday: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday: 7:45am to 12pm