Who is Bec Chandler?
Jul 11, 2019 6:13:32 PM | Blog
Introducing one of our newest sponsored athlete's at Roar Fitness 247 Rebecca "BEC" Chandler!
[video width="1280" height="720" m4v="https://www.roarfitness247.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Bec-Chandler-web-vid.m4v"][/video]
- MAY 2015 : My first ever comp & I took it out (very unexpected) 2nd Place Angels Division, 1st Place Fitness Model First Timer Short, 1st Place Fitness Model Open Short, OVERALL FITNESS MODEL WINNER for INBA Season A 2015
- APRIL 2015 : 4th Place Angels Division for INBA Nationals held in Sydney
- SEPT 2015 : Invited to compete in the Pro-Qualifier round at the Fitness Expo with INBA. Unfortunately I did not place.
- AUG 2016 : 4th Place Sports Model, 3rd Place Fitness Model at Fitness Expo
- OCT 2016 : Bali Pro Am INBA - Fitness Model & Sport Model Placed 3rd in both divisions. This was my first international comp & my coach & I were incredibly happy with my placings.
- I have always been into fitness & anything sports related. I was the Sports Captain for my school "house" group in both year 7 & year 12. My Mum use to always drag me along to her aerobics classes when I was younger & I started to participate in them. It was then in 2014 that I decided to pull myself out of a 7 year long verbal & physically abusive relationship & I turned to fitness as my cure & escape from this break up. Little was I to know that this would be the beginning of my new found love & endless fitness journey. You could say I used the time escaped at the gym as my form of anti-depressant. I have not looked back since.
- The support from other competitors & professionals in the industry. Everyone is incredibly positive, happy & caring.
- Bec has been a featured "fitness" model in the International Kick Boxer Magazine which is sold Australia & New Zealand wide.
- Bec has been a "poster" girl for INBA WA Season B 2015
- Bec has also been featured in a Fitness Model Calendar for Mystify Brand ; and
- Bec was also approached by the Channel Nine Producers last year in August who encouraged her to apply for Australian Ninja Warrior. Bec made it to the final 250 people to appear on the show. Only 90 ninjas had their runs make the editors cut & unfortunately her's missed out but we're proud of your efforts all the same! TV appearance or not!