Following the successful completion of my Science & Human Biology degree in 2015 I did my personal training course to at the time improve my own knowledge and training, only to fall in love with it and have been in the industry for over 3 years now! In that time I have competed in both crossfit & bodybuilding and now I focus on getting my clients strong as well as feeling & looking great! I got into personal training to help people – women especially – in the gym, and to stop them from making the mistakes that I did in the past with training & nutrition. I pride myself & my clients on prioritizing great technique. I aim to educate in my sessions on training as well as nutrition, I believe you can get results without restrictive dieting and it can be enjoyable and I want to share that!
- Bachelor of Science – Human Biology
- Precision Nutrition Certification – Level 1
Kettlebell certification – level 1
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Senior first aid and CPR List any others?
Area of Expertise:
- Strength training for women
- Hypertrophy & Body Building
- Weight loss/recomposition
- Shaping & toning
Contact Kirsten on: