A Closer Look
ROAR FITNESS facilitates an extensive fitness timetable of group classes that are lead by some of the most prolific personal trainers in Perth, including over 100 different classes per week across our four locations in Canning Vale, Cockburn, Bibra Lake and Jandakot.
Our specialised classes:
• Les Mills Classes – Les Mills group classes allow participants to draw from the energy of others and share achievements while cycling, dancing or boxing among other activities. ROAR FITNESS offers a Les Mills workout at all of our facilities.
• Swimming Classes – From the young to the old, we facilitate group swimming lessons. Learn more by contacting a friendly consultant today or step into the facility closest to you.
• CrossFit Classes – Familiarise yourself with the fastest growing fitness regime in WA by taking our free trial today. CrossFit is a full body workout that will have you looking and feeling great in no time.
• Group Fitness Classes – Group fitness is an exciting alternative to solo exercise, leading to new friendships that motivate actual results. We’ve designed a schedule that encompasses a wide variety of group training classes including yoga, swimming, Les Mills exercises and even kids’ classes.
• HIIT Classes – High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is quick, intense bursts of exercise. Included in the activities are short, somewhat active recovery periods that keep your heart rate up. HIIT offers great results by burning more fat in less time, making it a must-do for people looking to lose weight.
• Yoga Classes – The astounding benefits of yoga are now well-known and documented, providing participants with both physical and mental relief. ROAR FITNESS has a variety of yoga classes facilitated by qualified instructors.
• Kids Fitness Classes – ROAR KIDS will instil a culture of fitness into your child from an early age, allowing them the express themselves and have fun in a group setting.
• Pole Fitness Classes – As active contributors to a more exciting world of fitness, we offer specialised pole fitness classes that put the fun back into training. Whether it’s your first time on the pole or you’re a veteran, join us for some stimulating, laughter-filled exercises.
• Roar Defence Academy – The ROAR Defense Academy is a great way to learn the basics of self-defence while getting fit. Bring the family along as you gear up for the fundamentals of one-on-one combat used to protect yourself when in danger.
If you’d like to speak to someone from our team before joining a class, find the details of the club closest to you, here.